Saturday 1 September 2012

MY CROSS GENE:CROSS GENE INTERVIEWING IN EPOP MALAY MAGAZINE (MALAYSIA) TRANSLATION


CROSS GENE INTERVIEW IN EPOP MALAY MAGAZINE (MALAYSIA) JULY 2012







Cross Gene appear with Macho image.
Try harD to succeED!!!!

Epop:Members of Cross Gene came from different country.Did u guys ever having a dispute between members because of the different culture?
Casper:No~Albiet i'm not korean,but i fell comfortable with korean culture.While we living together,we will take care of each other.we r living together with happily,hehe!
J.G: Members concerned me if  i'm not able to adapt myself in here (korea).They take a good care of me.hmmmm ....like a one team ,we will unite,no problem that can't be solved.
Takuya:We r always shopping together when we have a free time..

Epop:what a goals of Cross Gene in the future?
Cross Gene:We have too many things to do~Hmmm....we hope we can organizes Asia concert tours in the future.And one more important thing,we want to known in the world.

Epop:What is the music style of Cross Gene?
Cross Gene:Our Music prioritize to Club Style.
Our melody is easy to follow and remembered.I hope Cross Gene music exciting and exhilarate the heart of listener.

Epop: how was the image of Cross Gene?
Takuya:we show a Macho and charm image.

Epop:how was Cross Gene show self among groups of korea?
Shin:In Kpop Music market is full with talented idol groups.Err..Cross Gene own the style that not having in another groups.We have height confident ourself and try harder to repay Fans support .




Epop:What your interests?
Casper : I like to play ice skating,Basket Ball,shopping,dance,n take a good care on trend fashion.I have too interest ! Hehe!
JJ:Err..i more like to play games.
Takuya:I like Shopping! My mood become good when climb the mountain and sight see at Han River alone.
Shin:I like to play Basket Ball,Hockey and listen to music.
J.G:i especially love to play Basket Ball and Besball.
SangMin:I love to play Basket Ball ,rap and Listen to music.

Epop:Wha'ts is your role in the group?
Takuya:Leader! Haha!
Casper:Sweep,i am good in cleaning!
Sang Min: Create cheography.

Epop:How's hostel life?
TAKUYA:casper share a room with Sangmin.Yong Seok share a room With J.G.While i'm share a room with Shin.
Yong Seok:Hostel life is as usual.We even play a 'Kissing game'..haha!  (O_O)
Others member:(scream)Yay! Hahaha! We just untill this level only.
(epop:Why Yong Seok has Shocking expression after he break the secret of members? -_-)

Epop:who's advantages do you wish to have of all members?
Takuya:I want having Yong Seok advantages. Because he has a unique style and a height confident. 
He is very strong with his own choice.I really like his personality.
Yong Seok:Gomawo~hehe!.

Epop:What are the advantages of members?
Shin:Leader always take a good care of us.
J.G: As maknae,there are too many things that i have to learn from other members.

Epop:can U guys share about something interesting that ever happen in ur life??
Cross Gene:One person from us always failed to follow the dance step while in rehearsel.(epop:who is the person?)

Epop:What is your charisma??
Casper: Although I'm cute,but when i'm standing on the stage ,i look more fierce because i wanted to show my powerfulness in performing.
Yong seok:My smooth skin make me look more younger.Hehe!
Shin:Takuya,his lips?(membesr whispering each other)
Takuya:The height of my body?!
Shin:(Confidently)my eyes like a clear pool.
J.G: Voice of Singing!
Sang Min: The smile of mine is like crescent that the has most charisma.

Translating by @My_CrossGene(twitter)
Plez,take out with a full credit as( MY CROSS GENE)




No comments:

Post a Comment

.....