Saturday 1 September 2012

MY CROSS GENE : SHIN WONHO INTERVIEW TRANSLATION

epop malay magazine September(malaysia)






Shin WonHo
Trying harder than before!!!!!
Admitting himself can mingle as well!

Epop:Hows ur personality?
Shin:I'm devoted Person with my Own felling.When mad,i'll mad.When something getting wrong,i'll said 'No'. (Epop:what r u doing when u got mad?)i'll short my word n lowing my voice so,i can discuss the problems with a good way.

Epop:If u are not satisfied with ur members,how u solve the problem?
Shin: i'll state my dissatisfaction towards them in serius tone.For example,when all them having a conversation i'll take a change to disscuss with them and solve the problem.

Epop:Between CF,acting and Singing..which one is your expertise?
Shin:Hmmmm....i never  feel myself having a big talented.In early when i'm acting for CF,i don't know anything.The only my excess was i can mingle as well with all people because of my cheerful and optimistic attitude.

Epop:What's is your lack???? 
Shin:On the whole,i have too many lack.For example,after i got first place in class,i wanted to get first place in school too.I'm a greedy person..hehe!

Epop:The showcase of debut for Cross Gene and the broadcasting for the drama 'Big' is just interval for a few days..In that time u might fell excited right??
Shin:Yup,i'm not patience to see my acting in that drama.At the same time,I feel bottle up too.Because when i acting in CF,i got a lot of attention from people.By that,i feel apprehensive if my acting is bad.

Epop:In 'Big' drama.Kang Kyung Joon (Acting by Shin) is the person that like to rebel.In real life,do u the person like that too??
Shin;Yup! Like everyone,i hate Omma and Appa mumble at me.Hehe! When i was 18 years.I ever against hard to Omma and Appa for  me to be as Artist.In that age level,i'm the person who hard to rebel.

Epop:Than before,do u fell a lot of change in yourself now?
Shin:When i was child,i'm a shy person and not convincing.I afraid to express myself in front of my chingu.But,since i start singing and acting ,i be more like to stand infront of people.I try hard and i put a height hope toward myself than before.

Epop:Do you rarely meet with other members albeit staying together in dorm??
Shin:Yup!,everyone is busy with their on schedule.We just met each other when sleep time.hehe! Before debut,we will wacthing movie together ,sight see at Han River or play Basketball together.But this recently,we just having a conversation through the SMS.

Translator: @my_crossgene(twitter)
Please Take out with full credit as (MY CROSS GENE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....